Ebonysbrightbook

This is where you can find the latest

Learning goals reflection

May23

My semester 2 goals

In Literacy I would like to learn how to structure a narrative efficiently and neat. To achieve this I will do more little narratives and work to a bigger better and stronger. Read more novels so I can see how authors structure there narratives. I want to learn in maths how to understand and use more maths vocab such as volume capacity mass and weight, to do this I will research more and discover new words. At home I would like to have more of I time table and take more responsibilities.

This is my reflection on how I accomplished my semester 1 goals

I learnt how to be more organised by having an organised diary and knowing what I’m doing everyday. I have taken on extra responsibilities around the house but know I need to do more. I’ve gotten more efficient when I learn and how to make my learning fun, efficient and easier. I have gotten better at focusing because I have tried 110% in class and home and other activities. Using computers more often has made me develop many technical skills and I will use them more and more to keep practicing.

This is my Semester 1 goals…

WANT TO LEARN

I want to learn how to be more organised.

To do that I will have to have timetable and be and know what I need to do at what time so I will be a bit more organised it will also help me to take more responsibilities and schedule myself for future life!

HOW I LEARN AND BEHAVE

Being more efficient and getting on with the work.

To do that I will stay focused at school and home and do the work without getting distracted.

THIS YEAR I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN

Computers and use them more often.

SOX